Welcome to Potential Church!
Times & Locations
Join Us Online
Tune in on any of the Potential Church LIVE streaming platforms.
Sundays 9am, 10:45am, 12:30pm, 5pm (EST)
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Plan For my visit to a Potential Church campus?
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask.
What will happen once I arrive?
Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car directly to our auditorium. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you enjoy a worship service.
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like At A Campus?
We are excited to welcome you and your kiddos back to PKids! As a team, we have planned and prepared to ensure the safety of your children while teaching them the good news of Jesus! Considering all COVID-19 protocols, we have made changes to our ministry to best serve all our families. To ensure the safety of your child and our PKids Team, here are some of our changes:
- We have trained and prepared all our volunteers with CDC COVID safety guidelines.
- Check-in/ Pick-up lines will be outside our East wing for 3 yrs – Pre-K and West wing for 1yrs – 2 yrs.
- We will check-in two families at a time and exit into the main lobby, (We ask that only one parent or guardian will check-in and pick up your children.)
- Temperature checks for all kids and volunteers entering our ministry
- We will be rotating classrooms and sanitizing in between each service
- Implementing mask for children 3 years and up
- 1:1 child to adult ratio for our newborn to crawlers and 1:4 child to adult ratio for all other age groups
- No personal items will be allowed in our 1 yrs – Pr-K classrooms
- And so much more to keep all our kids and volunteers safe
For the health and safety of your kiddos, spots are limited for each service. RSVP through our Eventbrite for the service you will be attending to reserve your child’s spot. To ensure we are able to serve all our families, RSVP spots will no longer be available after 15 minutes into service.
What Precautions Is Potential Church Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Potential Church is safe and secure for your family.
1. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those with a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
2. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
Fever Over 100, Cough or Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)